First and Ten

First and Ten
by Ms. T. Switzerland

Cullen Cowboys

Cullen Cowboys

Edward Cullen Quarterback

Edward Cullen Quarterback

Saturday, April 6, 2013

TEASER CHAPTER 32: PERSONAL FOUL


“Bella I-” He started but I cut him off.

“No! Don’t interrupt me.” I said wiping my face with the back of my free hand. “I’ve been through hell, kidnapped, tortured, most likely raped, been through therapy and had to learn to walk again.  I have scars that won’t heal.” I said making him flinch, but I kept on going because it felt good to get my feelings out.
“You yelled at me because I was shutting you out.  I stopped, but it did no good because now you’re shutting me out!” I yelled. He opened and closed his mouth like he wanted to say something but I just kept right on going.

“I need my boyfriend Edward.  You take care of me, protect me, and feed me out of what…guilt?  You haven’t touched me since New Year’s, not once and I can’t do this anymore.  I love you and probably always will, but I need someone who will hold me.  I need someone who isn’t disgusted by what happened and I thought that was you.  I was wrong and I know that now.  I sat here in nearly nothing and it did nothing. Nothing.  I’ve lost so much in the past year and now I’ve lost the one thing I thought we had.  Take care of yourself Edward.” I walked out of the room looking back one last time to the place I would never return.

I was loaded into Emmett’s jeep and headed down the driveway five minutes later.  I didn’t say a word on the entire drive and Emmett didn’t push.  I thanked him as I got out of the jeep and shut the door.  I walked right into Charlie’s house sitting the suitcase down with a thud by the door.  Charlie looked up from the couch as I passed but didn’t say a word.  I made my way to the guest room and fell onto the bed in tears as the pain ripped through me.  Knowing this would now be my permanent home.

No comments:

Post a Comment